/ Electromagnetic Interference(EMI)
PCTEST Engineering Laboratory is a world leader in providing EMC/EMI (Electromagnetic Compatibility/Electromagnetic Interference) and Radio Frequency (RF) testing services to the wireless, electronics and telecommunications industry.
PCTEST was founded by former FCC engineers to assist the industry in regulatory and technical matters. PCTEST is an ISO/IEC 17025 laboratory accredited by the NVLAP/NIST and A2LA.
PCTEST has over 20 years of experience in regulatory and wireless testing and approvals. The following is a comprehensive list of services offered.North American Testing and Approvals:
- FCC Part 15, 18, 22, 24, 25, 27, 80, 87, 90, 95, 97, 101
- All Industry Canada RSS series
- European Testing Services for the EMC Directive - CISPR 22
- Radio and Telecommunications Terminal (R&TTE) Directive - Radio Parameters (e.g. EN 300 220, EN 300 328, EN 300 330, etc.)
- Notified Body under MRA (NB 0982)
- EN 61000-4 Immunity Series
- Product Specific standards (e.g. EN 55024)
- EMC (EN 301 489 series)
A vast array of technologies have been tested and approved by PCTEST. The list below is constantly growing as new technologies and communications standards are written.
On-site Test/Engineering Services:
PCTEST is also equipped to perform on-site EMC evaluation and testing for varying circumstances. On-site testing and evaluations have been performed for permanently installed equipment to entire buildings. PCTEST has the equipment and knowledge to help customers meet their EMC requirements and concerns.